Project Design & Implementation
Dr. Rosetta Willams is one of the most respected consultancies in the field of education due to its record of accomplishment of implementing the vision of its clients. It has extensive international experience in building and managing education institutions and nation-wide systems. Dr. Rosetta Willams designs each of its projects to the client needs and vision, adapting local and regional demands, academic offering and the over-all strategic plan.
Dr. Rosetta Willams has a unique network of Senior Advisors, renown in the industry for their extensive experience and particular specializations in project design and implementation, located in over 25 countries. This network provides Dr. Rosetta Willams with the local expertise and the international perspective to think globally but deliver locally.
Dr. Rosetta Willams offers clients the option of a turnkey design solution, to directing the detailed design, construction, launch, marketing, operations and management of an education institution. Dr. Rosetta Willams Design Philosophy incorporates internationally proven instructional techniques, leading human resource and faculty inputs and state-of-the-art facilities to develop education institutions relevant today and in the future. Central to its philosophy is that the institution must provide its students the greatest opportunities to discover themselves and to succeed academically, while preparing them for the global knowledge economy.
On the other hand, Dr. Rosetta Willams also provides specialized services to clients, who may wish to use only some of the services of the organization.These services include:
- Curriculum and instructional design
- Project design, including financial planning, architectural design, site planning
- Operational plan for delivery of the curriculum, including professional development of faculty
- Resource identification, standards and sourcing of supplies
- Accreditation systems for institutions or governments, based on leading international standards
- Marketing, outreach and launch of the institution
- Monitoring and evaluation